Thursday, August 31, 2006

bikini season!


Here is a photo of my first competition bikini made for me by Berns of Passionfruit Designs. I love it! Jo is doing my second bikini. I will have the choice between two for my sojourn to Melbourne.

Training today:
Teach spin class 45 mins, elliptical - moderate 30 mins
Back/shoulders/triceps
Reverse grip pull down 4 x 10
Rope Pulley Row 4 x 8-10
Barbell row 3 x 8
Dumbbell Row 4 x 10
Bent arm Lateral raise 4 x 8
Diamond Lateral Raise 3 x 15
Tricep Push Ups on Toes 4 x 12
Tri Extension on Smith bar 3 x 8 (ouch!)
Tricep Kickback on Ball.

Posing Practice.

I have found out today that I have a small sponsorship with Ladybird Supplements. I have used Figure Tone since I started my physique transformation and love it as it is a "broad spectrum" protein and reasonably priced. I'm going to supply it for sale at the gym. I am also going to be a distributor for Slim Secrets bars - they are high in protein, moderate in carbs and the best part, taste scrumptious (gosh I do sound like a saleswoman today) - good if you are in a time crunch and whilst real food is best, sometimes a bar can be the difference between good eating behaviour and a massive blow out. If anyone wants to order them from me, I'll stick my contact email up shortly.

I decided to take this on because nowhere around here sells sports supplements and sometimes I just don't feel like buying online and neither do my clients.

So a big thank you to Ladybird. I am just thrilled to be getting a bit of help with the cost of my protein powder and other supps.

6 comments:

Splice said...

Holy moly that's great news! Ladybird...wow! Im so happy for you. Anything helps in the world of bodybuilding, its just so very expensive.
I love that bikini, its gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you got from Jo lol. In fact, I can't wait to get mine from her either. Not sure when that will be, I didn't ask lol.
Take care.
Deb xxx

LizN said...

Hey Deb, thanks - you remember the blue bikini that I posted a photo of myself in way back when - I am getting Jo to stone that :) Can't wait to see what she comes up with :)

Yes, the Ladybird thing is great - I spend way too much on protein powder and this is a huge help :)

Hugs
Liz :)

Splice said...

Ok...I went back and had another look lol. (It's in the May archives).
It's a gorgeous velvety bikini and with Jo"s magic stoning, it will be "stunning".
Awesome choice.

Andrea said...

What an awesome help - this sport is taking you to higher and higher heights Liz. You are turning the whole Bilo thing into something really positive!
Andjxx

Em said...

Fantastic hun, Not only have you got a sexy bikini but you also scored a sponser talk about wonderfull:)
What can you teach me about lady bird products?
Em:)
Keep up the great work hun:)

LizN said...

Thanks girls for all the encouragement. Em, I can tell you that I really like their Figure Tone Protein Powder (but not for pregnancy) - I'm looking forwafd to trying out their other products!

Hugs
Liz;)