Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Going for Goal!


Training today - 30 minute run, teach aerobics class - my first freestyle class in goodness knows how long...yikes, shoulders 5 mins - yes I got three sets of overhead presses in before my client turned up for PT and my goal tomorrow is to get my training in first and treat myself as "numero uno". I cannot get over the amount of personal training I am doing! Who would have thought?

I'm still feeling peaceful although it was a running battle all day with the dreaded troll. Felt like I was going off the boil in a few places, but stopped the cravings with a nice warm bowl of broccoli and pumpkin soup, which actually tastes rather excellent, so no complaints there at all.

1 comment:

Em said...

I love pumpkin soup yummo (licking lips)
Gee it's nice to know that all you comp girls are human under those hardened bodies hehe
It is so good to hear that you are in demand as a PT aspecially in a remote township:)
But always make sure you look after yourself first, go on be alittle selfish;)
Have a great week hun!
Em:)