Monday, August 14, 2006

Eating Well is the Best Revenge!


Who said eating well had to be boring? Here is Teresa Cutter's Guacamole Bean Salad with added chicken breast. I had smoked salmon and strawberries for meal 2 - all I needed was a glass of champagne :)

Training today:
Run: total 45 mins - 30 mins @80% and 15 mins @65%

Weights:
Chin Ups - varied grips 4 x6
Hyperextensions 4 x12

Lat Pull down to Front 4 x10
Plyo Lunges 4 x 10
Olympic Barbell Row (narrow) 4 x10
180 degree plyo squats 4 x15
low cable pulley style row 3 x10
Body weight dips 8, 7, 6,6
Tricep pushdown 3 x10

3 comments:

Splice said...

Eating never has to be boring and that is why I am enjoying my comp prep more then I thought I would. I have seen and still do see girls doing it the hard way.

So how are things progressing with you Liz? I hope its all going well.

Thank you for your on going support and I can't wait to catch up with you in 8 weeks.

Jehanne said...

Yummo, that looks fantastic!

LizN said...

Thanks girls :)

Hugs
Liz :)