Monday, August 07, 2006

Arrrgh, hormones1



Argh, hormones - what else can I say. Today was marked by a lousy migraine, which I am sure is hormonally generated. I had been fighting a mild headache all day, when whammo, went for a run and it started. At least it started after I had finished, but it meant no resistance training for me today.

I started the next phase of my action plan - goal being to lose 3 pounds (or just over a kilogram) in the next three weeks. I'm slightly behind schedule and will need to paddle hard - but it is within my reach and I am responsible for making it happen now.

It was confirmed that I will be competing in Intermediate Class - I'm not expecting to even place at this next comp and keep reminding myself to just enjoy the experience of preparing for a comp again. Off now to sort out the dates for my arrival in Brisbane and to work out how many RPM classes I can teach while I'm at home ;)

4 comments:

Splice said...

Hi Liz! Sorry to hear about your headache, it is so hard to do anything when you have to put up with that. I hope it goes away so and stays away grrrr.
You will do really well in the intermediate division and you will have fun too. I have seen you on stage and you will not be easy to beat. Your muscle definition is awesome (and im not just talking about your legs), you have the whole package.
YOu have already qualified for the aussie titles in Mel haven't hun?
Debs :-)

LizN said...

Hi Deb,, yes, I am "qualified" to go to Melbourne - can't wait ;) Thanks for your compliments :) How nice to wake up to them this morning ;)

Hugs
Liz

little rene said...

You have amazing abs Liz! I am in awe of them and I haven't even had a baby yet! Good luck with the weight loss goal!
Have a great day,
love
renexxx

LizN said...

Hi Rene,

Thanks for the compliment. I checked out your journal and noticed that you lived in Woop Woop too. It's much harder, but we can do this :)

Hugs
Liz;)