Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bring it on!


This is a great photo of Mike McSweeney (ex Les Mills) in RPM. Gosh do I love this class and miss teaching it with a passion. I'm a cardio fanatic - any opportunity to push the boundaries and to give it a good shake, I am there! After a hardcore cardio session I feel like I can take on the world! I own a fantastic V-Bike and I often fit in my own RPM session with my stereo going full blast. Not quite the same as the class atmosphere, but once I get going I still work at it quite hard.

Here in Woop Woop I teach my own type of spin class and use ideas from RPM as well as my Spinervals DVDs.

Training today: walking, teach Spin class, back/triceps, posing and routine run through.



Close grip pull down: 4x 15
Pull overs bb 15, 12, 12, 10
High cable pulls 4 x15
Tricep dips fast to failure 4 x20 (pre exhaust type sets)
Incline Tricep Press 4 x10 (ouchy)
Tricep Push up on med ball 2 x 6

Posing...needs work
Routine...run through 1st half - thought this was better today :)

5 comments:

Splice said...

Hi Legs, I mean Liz lol.
I bet your teaching the people of woop woop a thing or two ;-) I would love to do one of your spin classes, having you push me too my limits would be awesome.

I have broken my posing to music into sections also, only becuase I only have about half of it lol.

And I think we all need to continue our posing practise, there is an art to it for sure.

Hugs,

Debs.

Andrea said...

Hmmn - perhaps we can get Deb a guest pass to fitness first indro and she can come and do a class with us in September.
Andjxx

LizN said...

Yes, let's initiate Deb into RPM, the rock concert on wheels!

Hugs
Liz;)

Jehanne said...

Cool pic indeed. Thought I'd pop by and return the favour, thanks for visiting. I have added you to my blog friends so I will pop by fegularly now. When are you competing? Oct? in Melb?

Splice said...

Liz, I need your email. Can you email me at splicebaby@hotmail.com, I have something for you :-)