Monday, August 21, 2006

Let's roll


Whew, busy day - but got the job done!

Training today:
30 min hard and pacey run
Rower/elliptical intervals 15 mins

Back/hamstrings/triceps
Chin ups (varying grips) 4 x8
Lat pull down med grip 4 x10
Deadlift 4 x 6 focus on glute area only
Hyperextension with glute focus 4 x10
Seated row 4 x10
Tricep dips (bodyweight) 8,6,6,6
Tricep Kickback 3x10
Reverse crunch 3 x10

Eating has been great today. I am still waay behind where I need to be, so I am narrowing my focus and working on being consistent.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You have been really busy I can see Liz!!! You definately sound really focused and determined at this point.....I love reading your posts - very motivating!!

I still can not do tricep bodyweight dips!

LizN said...

Aw thanks Jodi! You know I couldn't do dips either until I came to Woop Woop - lack of equipment forced me into dips and chins :)

Hugs
Liz ;)