Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm excited!

I am so excited because Anne and I have booked our flights to Melbourne for the Nationals! Anne and I became great mates training together at Fitness First and she is competing for the first time in Physique Class in the Qld Titles (over 160cm) - Anne has some awesome muscle and was asked if she competed at the Girl Thing Show, even though she was in the audience without any tan on! Yes, I am definitely doing the happy dance now! Plus it is great being able to compare who is buying the most eggs and whether tuna is on special this week or not!

This morning taught Spin class 45min and practised my routine. Everyone at the gym decided to come up and have a look which I wasn't expecting because posing and routining in front of everyone is my greatest fear (as you all know). However they were all really supportive and to help me overcome my fear, they are going to watch me once a week. How cool is that? I managed to get through most of the routine OK - have to work on my hand placement and moving more fluidly but I was encouraged that I have most of it memorized which will please Jo to no end :)

This afternoon I am having a well deserved rest and looking forward to training hard on Friday and Saturday.

Gotta run, making Miss G a toasted cheese sandwich - key is to get that sucker cut up and onto her plate and me to do something else!

2 comments:

Di Broeren said...

Hi Liz
Just catching up on your blog. You are sounding great! Posing infront of people will boost your confidence like you never believed. I am looking forward to seeing you strut your stuff in October! I'll be there cheering!

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary. I am so excited, it is only 16 more days until we get married. Can't wait to see where we are in 10 years!

Take Care
Di

Rachel said...

woohoo, I didn't know Anne had decided to compete - I can't wait to see you all up on stage!