Friday, August 04, 2006

Too many rabbits in China!


This cartoon reminds me of the ad on TV where some bloke says "too many rabbits in China" - DH and I always laugh at these types of ads because somehow they make our way into our everyday vocab - his excuse for something will end up being because..."there are too many rabbits in China" etc etc. We are totally blown away by how awful the ads are in Central Queensland - we almost feel embarrassed for the people acting in them, they are so lame.

INBA entry forms went up today (thanks Deb for the heads up) and it looks like, according to the form, that I will be competing as an Intermediate competitor as I have already competed once. I have emailed head of the INBA as Lia suggested to get the proper low down.

Today ended up being a pure cardio day - I taught a step class this morning and did a very sharp 20 minute run this afternoon before my PT client as well as posing. It's weird I am better on one side than the other but I will keep working at it. Tomorrow I will train shoulders and biceps at home as well as go for a walk - I am planning on doing a long one - going out on the highway and then cutting back past the local Showground and back home - should take me about 90 minutes at a nice clip - even though it's cold (or maybe it's just the body fat coming off), I find it very soothing and precious time to myself.

No comments: