Friday, September 01, 2006

Weekend's here!

Today's shot is of Cathe Friedrich and crew. Cathe makes fantastic fitness DVDs for home use, which are a Godsend up in Woop Woop. She is filming four new workouts which should hit my desk in late October. I'm looking forward to doing them after the comps!

Training today:
walked (and yes, the heavens opened up on me)

Taught step class 45 mins, run pm 30 mins and chest and biceps training.

Chest/Biceps:
Incline DB Press 4 x 8-10
Pec Deck 4 x 10
BOSU pushup with arm placement variation 3 x12
Barbell curl 3 x 10

I felt pretty fatigued today and decided to go short and sharp on the training rather than let things drag on too long.

Onto the weekend, which I find the hardest in terms for trolling for food - the trolling occurs because I'm bored (and a little hungry) and if I am to succeed on weekends, it means putting activities in place that don't involve the kitchen!

We are off to see these massive dump trucks in Moura tomorrow and I will pack my snacks, drinks and probably some extra veggies. Sunday is more difficult - Father's Day - but we may have a BBQ in the local park, so that gets me out of the house there as well. Just keeping on with the forward planning!

4 comments:

A Prelude To... said...

Good Weekend to you, Liz. You are so very close to getting this DONE (and how exciting will it be to compete for your 2nd time???!!!). You are going along too strong at this point to let a little food get in the way! Fight that little inner Troll to the death - he's so weak compared to your fortitude in this project. Lots of people out here pulling for you :o)
Julie A in OR

LizN said...

Hey Julie

Thanks for your comments. I know there are a lot of LLers pulling for me and I am so grateful for the support. I'll link you up so I can come and visit you ;)

Hugs
Liz N

Tracey said...

Liz, this is a really, really late response to one of your questions a while back. Gladstone has three gyms and soon to be a forth opening up soon (gossip at the moment) but hopefully it will be happening. We are definately not in woop woop like you!! LOL

LizN said...

No worries Lia - I'm flat strap but will have a proper look at it tonight :)

Hugs
LIz ;)