Thursday, September 28, 2006

chomping at the bit!

Here we are nine days out and I am chomping at the bit - to lose that last little bit of bodyfat without sacrificing the tremendous gains I've made in the muscle department. So basically, I'm just hanging out, enjoying a splurge meal or two this week, training hard and getting plenty of rest.

Got the hair done - cut and coloured today, eyebrows waxed and facial booked for early next week. I am very fortunate my sis is a hairdresser and she will do my hair for the show and she has a make up artist friend who will do my make up. This is terrific news for a tomboy such as myself.

What else - looking forward to meeting up with Alicia and Andj at RPM on Saturday, have been enjoying teaching the new release quite thoroughly! Bodystep again Tuesday, RPM on Wednesday and I am officially done and dusted for classes.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Liz,

Let me know if your at Indro or over this way at all :)

If not I'll see you on the 7th!

Splice said...

Hey Liz!
Are getting waxed this time around? If so when are you doing it? :-)
Thanks for the invite to your RPM class tomorrow, I wish I could have been there. I will be at the hairdresses. Josh probley would have kicked my butt if I did the class anyway lol, I dropped another kilo this week!
Rest for me until the comps.
Im glad your doing so well and I can't wait to see you next week.
Luv,
Deb xxx

Ali said...

Great to hear you doing so well, it's getting bloody close now!! have a great weekend and enjoy your splurge meals :)

Ali xxxx