Monday, September 11, 2006

Ouch


I didn't want to make this picture any bigger. Horrifying isn't it?

Today I tore something in my lats whilst doing some chin ups. Hope I pull up OK tomorrow, I've been in pain all day.

Quick update.
Training
45 mins run

Chin UPs varied grip 4 x8
Chin Up/Lat Pull Giant Sets - 4 chins, Lat pull down to failure (about 8 reps) 4 sets
Seated Row 4 x10
Hyperextensions with glute focus
Leg Curl 4 x20 fast
Tricep Dips 4 x6 with 4kg dumbbell
Tricep French press 3 x10

Trained 5 clients today. Busy, busy busy. Next step is to learn all my LMI choreo! Arrgh! I think I'm building the other side of Sam's pyramids!

2 comments:

LizN said...

Hi Lia ;)

Off to the physio today (yes, I cannot believe it, there is one visiting the local hospital today). What I call an unplanned rest day :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

Splice said...

Oh bugger!!! Liz I hope its going to be ok......it has to be!!
Keep us posted.
Deb xxx