Monday, September 25, 2006

Techno dork

I have decided I'm a technology dork. I've just charged my new mobile phone up and it's asking me for a SIM pin. Do you think I have a clue what that is - nope - and think I'd best be off to Telstra in the morning. This happens right before I text Lia to wish her all the best for her comp. Arrggghhh. I've been thinking of you all day, Lia!

I am reflecting that at the start of last week, I am stressed about not being lean enough - now suddenly I'm stressing about getting too lean. As soon as I came into Brisbane, whammo, metabolism picked up and I'm down at comp weight. So now it is just a case of maintaining the weight, chowing down a few more calories and being steady.

I saw Jo today, who agreed not to get too much leaner, especially considering the Nats are on in 3 weeks. That is a long time and I know that from last time, I stayed at comp weight for a month post comp whilst eating like a horse so I've upped the calories (by an extra meal) and will adjust day by day.

The bikini Jo has created for me is nothing short of amazing - many more crystals than bikini number one, which I still love, but I am really taken with all of my new bling from Jo. We went through posing and routine, which has improved but still could be better. One step at a time!

4 comments:

Splice said...

I am sooooo happy for you Liz! It's is wonderful knowing that you are where you want to be with your condition. We are definately taking steps together.
It was great talking with you yesterday :-).
Deb xxx

Bug's Mumma said...

Hi Liz,

Just sent you a PM about the RPM class on Saturday :D

xo

Sam D-M said...

Hi liz,

I am excited to see you in your new cossie :-) Arnt Jos creations supurb.

Gotta love being able to eat up a bit more before comp. I am in the same boat and it makes life so much easier.

Sam

LizN said...

Hi Sam,

Yes, I love what Jo does - she's a great person to boot as well isn't she.

Glad to be meeting you on Sat Alicia and Deb, thanks for the chat - great to hear you in person too.

Hugs
Liz ;)