Friday, September 08, 2006

Dessert time!

Tonight I enjoyed a splurge of pecan pie for my DH's birthday. I actually counted out some pecans and chocolate to eat whilst prepping it as well and I must say I really enjoyed my treats today!

With all of those extra carbs and fat I am going to be on fire when I train tomorrow..yeehah!

Just did cardio today - 20 minute steady state run, taught aerobics class 60 mins and went for a walk.

I'm feeling really good - despite the splurge being rich, I enjoyed my fill and am going to bed happy.

5 comments:

Splice said...

I take it you didn't lick the bowl? ;-)
I am drooling over that picture. Yummo!!
Have a great weekend Liz.
Deb xxx

Deb said...

Isn't it nice (and just plain RIGHT!) to splurge once in a while? Have a great weekend!

A Prelude To... said...

THAT looks really good, Liz. What exactly is in pecan pie? Did you say chocolate? I didn't know that. I might not turn it down next time.

Julie A.

Ali said...

ow.... is that a pic of the actual pie you made? gee it looks yummy!!!

Kangaroo is great isn't it, I eat it quite a bit, down this way it is a different supplier though.

Have a great week Liz and enjoy training after those extra carbs :)

Ali xxx

LizN said...

Ali, it looks like a very close match to the one I made.

I put chocolate chips in the pastry base :) That's where the chocolate came from..any excuse eh ;)
Hugs to all
Liz N