Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kick butt!

Today was very busy for me! Firstly it was teaching an aerobics class, which made me dredge up the memories of my freestyle teaching days - I haven't taught freestyle classes for a year or so and it is fun deciding to do the choreo my way sometimes. On the flip side, it's great to rely on Les Mills to do it all for you.

After class I had a PT client, then payment of loads of bills and then back to the gym for a run and shoulder/ab training as well as another PT client.

Soon after I arrived home, I received a phone call from the lovely Lia. Lia, it was great to "meet" you in voice and I'm looking forward to meeting you in person. We had quite a long chat...about guess what? Competing of course!

Training:
Run (FOTA) 20mins (that is Foot on the Accelerator!)
Elliptical 20mins
Teach class 45 mins (but not dreadfully intense)

Shoulders:
Shoulder Press on BOSU - 4 x 8-10
Upright Row on BOSU 4 x8
Ab roll backs on ball 3 x 10
Free range alt shoulder press 3 x 6-8 (the "free range" bit sounds like I was training with the chooks) + lateral raise to failure

4 comments:

Ali said...

Liz that really is an awesome pic of you!! So you used to teach free style aerobics?? So did I for years actually. I’m totally not into les mills, so got out of instructing around the time he took over down here :) must say I like body balance and RPM though. Hang in there with your comp prep, your looking great!

Alixx

LizN said...

Thanks Ali, yep I started teaching in 1988! That seems like eons ago :)

Hugs
LIz ;)

Splice said...

You are so lucky because you definately get to meet the lovely Lia in person at the Aussie's in Melbourne.
I can't wait until I meet her in person.

Anyway, it seems we are out of the valley the to of us lol. Let's keep it that way.

Train hard!

Deb xxx

LizN said...

Hey my gorgeous Deb,
I think you might be packing your bags as well :)

It's going to be fun :)

Hugs
Liz ;)