Sunday, September 10, 2006

Kangaroo Mad!


This weekend has been, shall we say, Skippy dominant as we went to Rocky yesterday to do some shopping. I bought a fantastic skirt from Lorna Jane for twenty bucks (yes, we are going slowly into "is that my freaking size now?"mode )- I buy one size up so when I am a bit heavier, it fits nicely. Here I was with a size Small hanging off me, so rather than have to deal with not fitting an XS later on, I'm happy to be back in my "smalls"...hee hee.

I also bought one hundred dollars worth of kangaroo (Jodi, you would be proud of me :) ) - Naturoo sausages, steaks and the marinaded steaks that Rae mentioned. I've just tried the Naturoo sausages - per serve they are 2.5 sausages 31.2 g protein, 2 g fat and no carbs...wowsa! They taste fantastic too. Now all I have to do is ask Naturoo for a sponsorship and I would be seriously set!

As we have just hit the four week out mark, I'll give a quick update. I am tracking OK. The biggest surprise has been being about 1.5 kg/3 pounds heavier than I was at this stage last time and I'm going to take the leap of faith and suggest that most of it is muscle. I've been wrestling with my thoughts a bit, wondering if I have been pushing it hard enough but when I was posing yesterday I can definitely see more leanness, so A-OK there. I would estimate I have between 1 and 1.5 kg to lose now to get onto the stage, so my plan is to keep training hard and hammer away at the nutrition for the next two weeks and see what Jo thinks when I see her 10 days out. Then I can make some minor adjustments where necessary and hopefully have enough time not to stress.

This week will be filled up with learning LesMills for the Brissy launches and sorting out all my PT clients before I go. Miss Georgia's birthday on Friday and I have to make her a cake shaped like a lion. We girls have to have talent in so many areas!

No comments: