Thursday, September 07, 2006

Roof is on Fire!


Today I was thinking of Sam and decided to do some plyo work - tuck jumps, side to side skiers etc. I am sure I cannot jump as high as Sam, but it was fun trying :)

Taught a spin class today and did plyo work and trained my back as hard and heavy as I could go. I even lifted a PB which surprises me this close to competition.

RT
Close grip PD 4 x 8-10 (heavy)
Plyo tuck jumps 4 x 5
Rope high pull 4 x10
Dumbell row 4 x10
Skiers 4 x 1 min
Tricep dips (bodyweight +4kg ) 3 x8
Tricep Kick backs 2 x10

Weight has irritatingly stalled a little this week and looks like I may have to make a few changes next week, but not before I enjoy a little pecan pie and icecream that we are having for hub's birthday tomorrow. Then my birthday on Tuesday (I'm sure I will get an oats and protein birthday pancake) and Georgia on Saturday. Yikes! Everyone in our family starts "relaxing" around Christmastime >>>>>

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh you are a virgo girl like me Liz!!!!! Must have known your softy you :-) my birthday is on Thursday and not really looking forward to it at all but I will pop in and wish you a happy birthday on tuesday. I never have birthday cake so I guess I will opt for protein pancakes cause i love them so much but never get the chance to make them!!!

I haven't been around for awhile and have missed reading your blog so much Liz, you really are a rare gem and I love your dedication, honesty and committment and get such a high after reading your blog. Your photo earlier on says a thousand words, to be the size you were before (which the photos I still haven't seen!! You should put them up) to your comp bod last year is nothing short of amazing. I would sincerely love to live near you as I would love to do a class or one-on-one session with you because I think you would motivate anyone to push to their ultimate limits.

Keep going hard liz, I so look forward to seeing your comp photos and I really wish I could be there to see you!

Splice said...

Who would think you were on a comp diet after reading that lol.
It just goes to show that you don't have to suffer!!

We still have a full 4 weeks to go and seeing where you at at 5 weeks out, you can have the pecan pie for sure :-).

Happy birthday to your hubby and have a very wonderful weekend.

Regards,
your blog stalker,
Deb xxx ;-)

LizN said...

Thank you Jodi for such warm comments. It's so uplifting to come and read what you wrote and I will stick my transformation journey up especially for you.

Deb,
You are too kind. My problem is in licking the bowl. I made a deal with myself - if you don't lick the bowl, the pie is yours ;)

Big hugs
LIz ;)