Sunday, October 01, 2006

Peak Week!

Ah, the final countdown - the final week!

Where am I - a little bloated as lucky me has come down with a head cold, but plenty of water and fine tuning the eating should do the trick in the next few days. I have decided not to carb deplete in any way this time ( I dropped the carbs to about 30-35% last time) and have decided that in my current condition, it is not necessary.

My plan of attack is to do my final three training sessions through to Wednesday and assess from there. There will also be two RPM classes to teach and maybe a Bodystep. I have my last session with Jo tomorrow and still have work to do on my posing and routine although I have been practising. This is where having Jo around helps me so much. Final bikini adjustments and tanning arrangements. I am wondering whether getting a dark spray tan and then applying Dream Tan over the top will get a good result. Or just to stick with contest colour and then Dream Tan? Decisions, decisions!

I am heading to Lorna Jane on Wednesday to pick up clothes for my photo shoot with Jadey on Sunday. I was so blown away by how Jadey photographed Rae that I have asked her to take some pictures of me. And Lorna Jane have been wonderful and are supplying all the clothing I need for the shoot as well as a hefty discount for future purchases. To say that I'm thrilled about this is the understatement of the year.

Doing all my hair removal on Thursday - usually I use a mixture of waxing, depilatory cream and shaving depending on the area.

Friday starting my distilled water and reducing sodium and taking some potassium - worked beautifully for me last time.

That's about it :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see you Sat. I'm sure your photos will be great. I've asked Jadey to take some for me too so I hope it fits with her schedule :)

Splice said...

The photo shoot will be awesome. You are getting alot of support and it must make you feel fantastic.
Thank you for answering the hair removal questions for me :-).
Only days remaining...butterflies plus!!!
Talk soon.
Deb xxx

Maraina said...

Hi ya Liz,

Great post. I'm on carb deplete from tomorrow ... urrrggh, then a little carb on Friday. Wish me luck eh? My training's pretty much like yours. Good luck with the tanning, hair removal etc. So much to do! I can't wait to meet you. Good luck!

Maraina
xx