Monday, October 23, 2006

Cookies and Cream


I stuck this picture in today because I am just loving Ladybird Protein - Cookies and Cream (no they didn't ask me to promote them either!). I'm just amazed that somebody can actually come up with a flavour that really does taste like cookies and cream ...all rolled together!

Busy weekend - we took the girls to the beach on Sunday - only had a two hour drive to get there, but it was fun to paddle around, build sandcastles and go for a swim. Then we watched "The Bourne Supremacy" last night - I really enjoyed both movies.

This week is taken up getting ready to go to Melbourne. I am planning three more training sessions and then it is on the plane Thursday! I don't think my condition is as good as it was for the Qlds but I remind myself I am just getting up there to enjoy myself, so I am not going to stress it.

6 comments:

Janew said...

Yum!! might have to give that one a go Liz! cheers Jane xo

p.s. Have a blast this weekend!

LizN said...

You're welcome Lia - I don't mind the White Chocolate either. So many different flavours. My favourites are the cookies and the vanilla Figure Tone. I also use Soy Protein in my cooking!

Ali said...

Does sound yummy!!

I really enjoyed the Bourne Supremacy when I saw it.

Swim what fun!! still a bit cold for that down here :)

Alixxx

Anonymous said...

Honey You look amazing so tell those negative thoughts to backoff!!!
I so can't wait to see you strut your stuff, I am so excited to meet you and deb it was a lovley surprise knowing you are coming:)
So good luck with your prep work, try and stress less easier said than done i know, but just get out there and have fun:)
Em:)

Splice said...

Cookies and cream protein shake? Yummy. I love my shakes, I call them legal milk shakes lol.
I will have to try this one out.

So how are you doing Liz? I hope your well.
I will be seeing you soon.

Luv Deb

LizN said...

Hi Ali, Em and Deb - not long now until we are all together again.

Deb, psychologically, I am hanging in there by a thread!

Hugs
Liz ;)