Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yipes

I just checked the competitor list and there are now 16 Novice Figure girls in the line up. I tell ya, the posedown should be interesting - maybe some jostling and argy-bargy - Deb and I will be flying the Queensland flag!

I did not get any training done today, but will get in a final training session tomorrow. My eating could be better - under a lot of stress right now with other goings-on, so I have had the massive urge to troll for all sorts of crap going on. I know that as soon as I get on that plane, things will improve for the better, I just have to stay the course here until Thursday, which cannot come fast enough.

One PT client today and two tomorrow - it's fun showing that a home workout can kick you in the patootie as much as a gym one. It inspires me to keep going and trying to improve as welll.

6 comments:

Splice said...

Hey there partner ;-).
16 in our division, I might not be able to find you lol.

But on a more serious note I hope you are able to hang in there until you board your flight on Thursday. You only need to get through tomorrow.

I have to say it is very challenging to be on a comp diet for this long!!!
I think I lost my mind well and truely, but its all good :-)

See you soon Liz, I know you can do it.

Luv,
Deb

Rachel said...

Enjoy this week Liz - after its over you'll have better perspective on what will be right for you training and competing-wise. I'm loving Jadey's photos too! Rach xx

Ali said...

Not long now Liz, hope the next couple of days go great for you!

Looking forward to meeting you

Alixx

Jadey said...

Hey Liz,

Post another piccie of you! Just so I can see you - you are gorgeous, can't wait to see your Nationals pic's... Go for it sweetie, you're almost there and it'll be one of the best experiences in life!

Jadey xx

Di Broeren said...

Hi Liz
I'm looking forward to seeing you shine on stage on Saturday! I'll be there cheering for you and watching you strut your stuff! Hope to see you there and catch up for a chat.
Di
X

little rene said...

Hey Liz,

Your previous post inspired me to order some Ladybird Cookies and Cream. I hope you are right and it is delicious because I need something to look forward to for meal 5 that isn't chocolate!

Good luck with all of your goals. i think you have done an amazing job so far and I really admire your determination!

love

renexxx