Friday, October 06, 2006

Mini Update

Here I am tapping away at the computer with my new fake nails - the last comp I just used stick on ones, but this time I splurged on a French Polished Gel Set, which I say make my hands look rather elegant! I am guzzling lots of water, 4 litres down, another couple to go and moderating my sodium intake. I started potassium mid morning (wished I had started later as I am not on stage until early afternoon) and I am starting to dry out quite nicely. I have four coats of Contest Colour on and I've just picked up another tip from Lia about glad wrapping the toilet seat in her blog.

We had the Competitor's Meeting this morning and I rather enjoyed meeting up with similarly tanned competitors - I think I felt rather at home there as I have been getting a few stares in the local shopping centre..hee, hee. Met up with Josh and Deb, who are both looking in formidable condition. Josh is holding great condition and Deb, well, Deb just has the total package as far as I am concerned - she is on fire! As far as Deb and I know, we have pretty big line ups - the Novice Category reportedly has 17 entrants and the count for Figure Intermediate was "at least 7 or 8" so tomorrow will be pretty interesting.

Looking forward to extra potatoes tonight and another coat of Contest Colour! Then a final quick "de-dorking" and off to bed.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

A dork you say?? Well liz you are the damn hottest dork I have ever seen woman!!!

The toilet seat was a good tip wasn't it!!!

Go Liz, Go Liz!!! Go blitz the intermediate category......good thing you and deb aren't in the same category cause I both want you too win!!!

Ali said...

Good luck Liz!!! Have an awesome day tomorrow and knock em dead!

Alixxx

A Prelude To... said...

You're going to do great, Liz! Have FUN!!!

Julie A.