Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Time to fly!


Last post before the Nationals and another one of Jadey's gorgeous photos. I think this is another one of my favourites. Heck, they are all good.

I'm just glad to be going on holidays and looking forward to meeting everyone so much. This has been a really hard week mentally and lots going on. We are moving up the road further into Woop Woop (Moura) which is really small and not a Woop Woop Warehouse to even visit. So unless a gym falls out from thin air, it looks as if I probably won't compete next year. For us financially speaking it is the right thing to do and good for my poor DH who has had a two hour commute to work and back. The problem for me is that the gym is such a massive part of my life and I will be lost without it. It just means that I'm really going to have to go all out to enjoy myself this time and celebrate the fact that I'm doing Nationals at all.

Eating has been pretty good, except I have just succumbed to an extra large protein shake. I will look at it this way - at least I won't be hungry going to bed tonight. Must be all this talk of cookies, cream, chocolate and the like! I did some rowing and a chest workout today and will train lightly tomorrow am.

6 comments:

Splice said...

Another superb picture, and this one is as great as the others. The colours are beautiful as is the model ;-).

Have a big celebration in Melbourne. Celebrate the fact that you are there and don't worry about next year, just focus on the now!

You never know what will happen next year, things change all the time. So lets put it aside until then :-).

If it's ok, I will give you a call on Friday? Just to see how you are. I fly out 2:30pm Friday.

Everything will be ok, hang in there Liz.

Hugs,
Deb

LizN said...

Deb, I would love to hear from you! Every time I go south I do much better :)

Hugs
LIz;)

Ali said...

must agree with deb, that is also a great pic!!

All the very best for these last couple of days,

See you in Melbourne:)

Alixx

little rene said...

Hi Liz,

I think you might have made it easy for Jadey to take such beautiful photos because you are so photogenic! That photo is so beautiful! You really look stunning!

I sympathise with you on the "no gym" front, but from reading your blog I really think that you are self motivated enough to do it all on your own anyway!

Enjoy the Nationals and good luck. I can't wait to read all about it!

love

renexxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you are moving to Moura. That really is mining town whoop whoop! I really feel for you - Mark spent the first year of our relationship in Moura. It is such a small town. I think you should talk hubby into letting you buy some home gym equipment - and if you aren't staying in mining accomodation you can even train people from home then. On the down side it makes it more difficult to move then. Time to get the website underway Liz - I'll sign up with you!!
On the up side - the pub in Moura does a mighty steak!
That is a stunning photo of you!
Andjxx

LizN said...

Hi Ali, Andj and Rene,
Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm not going to even think about it until I am back home

Hugs
Liz;)