Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I like a little more variety

Another day down. Went for an hour's walk with some bicep work thrown in. Saw a client. Worked on the "more dietary variety" scenario again. Boy, it is a great food troll deterrent and actually quite a bit of fun, this little mini challenge. I'm looking forward to putting in a tough workout tomorrow though!

M1: 40g oats + Vanilla protein powder
M2: choc orange surprise - grilled orange segments on cottage cheese blended with Ladybird Chocolate Whey protein powder
M3: kangaroo and salad
M4: Turkey Cranberry Salad with raspberry glaze - turkey breast shredded with a reduction of vinegar/splenda on baby spinach, spanish onion, shredded carrot, grape tomatoes, peppers and a little cheese
M5: Grilled chicken breast with red pepper tapenade crust, smashed potatoes and steamed greens
M6: 1 teaspoon probiotic icecream

Yummo, those Nationals will be here before I know it! I'm looking forward to picking up all sorts of gourmet treats to cook with in Melbourne. I only wish that I could bring the local fish market home with me...sigh. I am just potty about fish!

8 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Liz its so great to see you back on track and positive! You will kick ass at Nationals - only wish I was going down to watch again!

Hilary xx

chancem said...

Probiotic icecream? Please tell me more....

I am a silent reader of your blog and applaud your ongoing journey. :O)

Rena

A Prelude To... said...

That's an interesting picture, Liz - quite the jumproper she is.

You are doing great! Keep up the high spirits :o)

Julie A.

Ali said...

Your menu sounds scumptious!!! think I'll come to your house for dinner hehe :)

Alixxx

Janew said...

YUMMM Liz!! Now Im hungry....so when's dinner at your place LOL ;)

I very muchly look forward to seeing your piccies from the Nationals!!
jane xoxo

Splice said...

Hello my fellow competitor ;-)
Just checking in to see how you doing. I hope you are able to train well and your nutrition is still good.
I wil try to give you a call this week if thats ok to make sure your ok.
I have now taken over the roll of "mother hen" ;-)
Talk to you soon Liz,
Debs (hugs)

Bug's Mumma said...

Keep plugging away Liz - not long to go now :D Where are you staying for Nats? I staying with Sparty and Aussie.

xo

Jadey said...

Hey Liz, did you get your piccies yet? just email me honey!

xxx