Monday, August 27, 2007

Aaggrh Monday


Unfortunately for me, Miss G was unwell today, so I had to call in absent from my regular Monday morning RPM class. I am teaching for Ruthie T tomorrow and fingers crossed, little Miss G is feeling much better.
I still managed to get in a workout today, albeit a little interrupted - I did Cathe's Bodymax 2 - Cardio only premix which clocks in at an hour and later in the day when I felt I wanted to stretch my legs, did a 30 minute Spinervals set on the bike. As I posted yesterday, I am amazed at how much I'm sweating these days - it was less than 10 minutes and the bike and the carpet square underneath it were looking like a bit of a cesspool.
The photo above is of Cathe's newest DVD set due out in September - a 4 day heavy training split with four very intense cardio workouts. I will be in heaven on the days I decide not to go to the gym.

1 comment:

RaeC said...

Noiwce work!! xxx