Thursday, April 26, 2007

Smacked it!

I did Cathe's Cardio Fusion this morning which is a delightful blend of Bodymax 2, Drill Max and Low Impact circuit. - my heart rate got as high as 166 this morning and I pushed it as hard as I could. I think this is one of Cathe's best compilations. I also managed a walk this morning.

I've spent the better part of today writing programs and doing assessments. I'm enjoying it very much. I really enjoy being able to give feedback and encouragement and I love watching people "transforming". I just wish that I had done it sooner.

I am really starting to get excited about moving back home. I fly to Brisbane on Monday to find some rental accommodation. I hope we find something quickly. That will mean I can sneak in a few RPM classes if I'm lucky!

9 comments:

Janew said...

Hi Liz,your training is going great guns! well done :)
Thats also great that you are enjoying what you are doing..I figure if we have to work we might as well enjoy it!

How exciting the move is so close. I only have 7months to go ;)
You'll have to tell me where you teach the spin classes so I can come to one of your classes when I move!!!!that would be so cool.

have a great day
jane xo

LizN said...

Absolutely, we will have to have a Bris-vegas Blogging get together! Count me in. It's all rather exciting ;)

Hugs
Liz;)

Em said...

Good luck with all your moving plans, i hope that the packing and moving process is kind to you :) moving can be very stressfull but i bet you will fly through it :)
Have a great weekend hun.
Em:)

Sam D-M said...

Great to hear you enjoying writing the programs :-)

I hope that you wear your Liz top to RPM :-)

Sam

Andrea said...

Hi Liz,
saw your little comment in WH&F that was pretty cool.
Sounds like your business it taking off with a bang! You will have to get some shirts printed up with the wesite on them so that when you are walking around the gym at home you will be a walking advertisement for yourself!
Hope you can find somewhere to rent easily enough - are you going to be in the western suburbs still?
Andjxx

LizN said...

Hi Em, Andj and Sam!

Yes, I will be proudly wearing my new RPM top Sam :)

Andj, yes, back in the Western subs, based at Toowong though, not Indro. Though I may be teaching Fri mornings at Indro :)

Em ..it is so lovely to see you. Best for your move.

Hugs
Liz ;)

Rachel said...

Can't wait to catch up again :)

Miss Positive said...

Hi Liz, well done on the article in WH&F!!

Hope you have some good luck finding rental accommodation - bet you cant wait!

Hilary xx

Flea said...

I'm jealous, every one is attending your class soon but me!! :-( Can you see me sulking? LOL
All the best with the move, hope is goes quick and that you find a great place to rent.