Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Clouds are Parting!

Clouds are parting, Miss G is feeling so much better, even though I had a "midnight visit" from her. I just did not have the energy to put her back into her own bed. She's usually pretty good about staying in her bed, but when she is sick then I have the pleasure of being kicked in the kidneys for a few days (ie she sleeps with DH and I). I am so relieved she is feeling better.
This meant I have got some workouts into today. Firstly it was Bodymax2 - the "Scrambled Eggs" premix. I absolutely love this premix - it is a step combination - cardio segment, followed by a cardio blast bringing the heart rate up towards anaerobic threshold , then a lower body blast with a variety of weights. My max HR for the workout was 166 and the average for the whole 80 minutes was 150. Who says you can't work hard with a Fitness DVD? Bodymax 2 also has a heavy upper body weights segment (as seen above) which I haven't used (I've just been pasting my lower body )
Then it was 40 minutes of the most intense back and shoulder training I could muster!
Rest of the day looks as if it is going to be busy, busy busy with paperwork and cleaning. Ugh!

3 comments:

Splice said...

Im glad she is feeling a little better, hopefully she will be completely healed and back to good health.
Thanks for the chat yesterday :-) It is really nice to keep in touch.
Hugs,
Deb

LizN said...

Hi Deb,
Likewise it was wonderful to talk to you too :) You are going to be great on Sunday, I just know it! (((DEB)))

Hugs
Liz;)

jodie said...

Hey Liz
Congrats on the website it looks awesome. I am sure you are going to do well. I am glad your little one is feeling better, poor thing.
Jodie
xx