Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"I train like a girl" Figure fashionistas unite!

I discovered these great tees on Mary Bell's ( a WNBF Figure Pro) site and decided that I am going to purchase one of these. Mary is actually donating the proceeds of the sale of these T Shirts to a charity in the US to prevent the abuse of children. The sizes run small, medium and large and I emailed Mary about the fit of these - she thinks they run pretty true to size. She's 5'8, 147 pounds and wears a medium. The cost is 20.00 US dollars + shipping. I just thought I would put it out there in case anyone else might be interested. That way we save on shipping to Australia. I think it would be a great addition to our "chicken or chocolate" TShirts. If you want a shirt, email me at liz@thefitnesssolution.com.au They also come in grey.

No comments: