Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Yeah!



Another great set of workouts this morning. First up was Kenpo X - after reading Lesley's blog, I really looked hard at background exerciser, Wes, and really pushed the technique. It made the workout harder and more effective. I then went for my usual morning walk and dropped Miss S and Miss G off at school and kindy respectively and decided despite TOM starting to give a Spinervals DVD a shot, so I did the DVD in the picture. It's all technique work interspersed with core work on the ball. I really threw everything at it and really enjoyed it. Now I am sitting here in a bath of my very own endorphins!

When I have days where I work out really hard, I feel really proud of myself up here in the middle of f****** nowhere. I definitely don't have the "in season" figure look going on anymore, but I'm looking strong and athletic despite the increased body fat. It's been really therapeutic to do all of this different training and it will be interesting to see the effects in October or November, should I compete, which is probably highly likely with all the motivation pouring out of everyone else's blogs!

5 comments:

Em said...

Oh i hope you compete, i would so love to get some more pics of you ;)
I love the sounds of your workouts, they sound interesting but also very high in variety your doing such a great job hun most people would use living in whoop whoop as excuse NOT to exercise but you are just smashing all the boundries and keeping it new and exciting and giving it all you've got :)
You should be proud of yourself :)
Em:)

Rachel said...

You're doing great up there - although I don't check in as often, I love seeing what you're up to when i do.

Magda said...

Oh and not to mention whats pouring out of your blog...motivation and dedication ++
An inspiring read for sure

Magda

Ali said...

You have such a great attitude Liz and it's inspirational to read about all your different training techniques you have been trying out!!

Have a wonderful weekend when it comes around

Alixx

LizN said...

Aw shucks girls, thanks for your support :)

Hugs
Liz ;)