Sunday, February 04, 2007

Thorough Pasting!

Week 2, Day 3 - p90x - Shoulders and Arms. I think that this is one of the most enjoyable DVDs of the entire series and after getting off to a creaky start (I get up at 5am and have to spend at least 15 minutes staring into space before I can begin), I really caned it! I was working so hard that I forgot that I was standing in front of the TV doing a fitness DVD - instead I was challenging myself to how many chair tricep dips I could nail in 45 seconds and trying to up my weight on the "Cohen curls". Then I followed this up with another walk, going via the local newsagent to pick up the Sunday papers.

I opened up the paper to read the news that Harry Potter - Book Seven is going to be released on July 21st. I am really hoping that J.K.Rowling does not kill off Harry. It would be nice to end the series on a triumphant note.

Back to the housework now - Sunday is my day for doing the major cleaning jobs - more time for training during the week. I'm also going to try making tuna burgers..should be fun!

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Woah - up at 5am on a SUNDAY??? That is dedication! Sounds like a good workout.

Tuna burgers sound nice - hope they turn out ok!

Hilary xx