Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rest and Recovery

I've woken up this morning to super ab DOMs and have decided to take a day off. I find that I always have to take at least one day off a week to fully recover from all of the hard work I am doing and I look forward to my rest days because I find it really restorative to sleep in, slop around the house and generally pretend I am on holidays!

This morning I slept in until 7.30am and have spent the morning catching up on paperwork. Then it's off to do the housework. Nothing much going on in my universe today and that is the way I like it :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

'Slept in' till 7.30? You must have kids...
;)

Splice said...

Hope your resting Liz ;-)

Miss Positive said...

Ooh a sleep in, that sounds like just what I need! I usually feel a bit guilty taking rest days, but I guess they are pretty important!

Have a great weekend!

Hilary xx

Janew said...

Hi Liz, I love that pic of the turtles!so peaceful :)

enjoy your rest and have a fabulous weekend!!

Jane :)