Saturday, February 03, 2007

Jump to it!

Plyo X this morning and it was killer. I don't know why it felt harder than the first time - maybe it was because I knew what to expect. Upper body weights tomorrow. I still have DOMS from my push-pull session!

Tonight I am musing about things that I just don't understand. Before you all wonder what deep and meaningful snippet I come up with, I am actually thinking of why sleepwear manufacturers think that we women like wearing nightshirts with images of Tweety, Sylvester and Garfield on them. It seems to be a phenomenon everywhere I look for a decent pair of PJs. If I see Betty Boop again, I think I am going to scream.

My current choice of bedwear? A T-Shirt from my husband's employ given to me that says "Dragon Slayer" - need we say any more?

3 comments:

Bug's Mumma said...

LOL i have to agree with you there about sleepwear, Liz. that's why i get all mine from "peter alexander". it's a little pricey but not a tweety in sight! xo

Kek said...

The designers seem to think that all women are permanently 12 years old. What IS that about?

I can't wear nighties of any kind - they always end up twisted around my neck during the night. Strictly pyjamas for me! And I get my PJs at Sussan - pretty fabrics, lots of styles and colours and no moronic cartoon pics!

LizN said...

Hi girls,

I was lucky enough to score some PJ's at Sussan for get this, seven dollars when I was last in civilisation! I just can't believe designers are so moronic these days.

Hugs
Liz ;)