Monday, February 05, 2007

More yoga

Today's workout was Yoga X (which I am slightly better at today, but not much) and RPM 33 - love this release especially Track 5. Looks like I may also get some laps at the pool in this afternoon, so today will be fruitful in terms of working out.

My assignment today is to design Miss G's Kindy Portfolio. Sometimes I think the homework that gets sent home is sent to test us parents, not the kids!

I am having cravings for vegetables - probably because the selection of veggies in Woop Woop is so pathetic, I'd give anything to see some baby bok choy or choy sum or even some fresh herbs. I have decided that I am going to have veggies with every meal this week except for breakfast. Let the veggie challenge begin!

5 comments:

Di Broeren said...

Ever tried growning your own veges? I'm going to put some tomatoes in next weekend. Should be ready to harvest straight after the comp!

Em said...

Now yoga i can do:)
Good luck with your veggie challenge hun:)
Have a great week!
Em:)

Kek said...

Come on Liz, I'm sure you can work veggies into your breakfast if you try really hard! ...Of course, spinach in porridge may not be the nicest combo.

Definitely try growing some - we're harvesting truckloads of cherry tomatoes and giant mutant zucchinis at the moment. Guess what I'm eating for lunch and dinner every day?

Andrea said...

Veggie challenge sound like a great idea. Capsicums are easy to grow but I think they need more water than I give mine!
Your DVD sessions sound really good.
Andjxx

LizN said...

I should give growing them a go. I am a hopeless gardener though!

Kerryn, I love nothing more than grilled mushies, tomatoes and spinach with poached egg and toast for brekkie occasionally!

Hugs
Liz ;)