Sunday, July 02, 2006

Week 14 to Week 13

A quick post to update my week - managed to get in a good whack of training, despite my heavy cold and am experiencing some DOMS in my glutes and back - just what I need.

As I am still on holidays and enjoying my mother's cooking, I am concentrating on eating well most of the time and not worrying too much about trying to lose. I maintained last week and if I shave off half a pound or hold this week, I won't be too concerned. It's been a wonderful experience having these terrific gains in strength, plus I am still relatively lean, so cruising is the way to go.

I am planning on hitting those weights hard and teaching a few good RPM classes! Meeting with Jo again on Wednesday to put the rest of routine together and then I am good to go.

No comments: