Monday, July 10, 2006

Back into it


Finally back home and after a day where I wasn't exactly pleased with my eating, I'm looking forward to getting back into the Woop Woop groove. I've mapped out my eating for tomorrow and all that is left is to have a look at my training diary and focus on getting that done as well. I got in a 70 minute walk this morning and didn't formally train today - I got my exercise doing all of hubby's laundry which had built up whilst I'd been away...what fun!

I have been scrubbing the house top to bottom and have had a go with the mincer I purchased whilst I was on hols - Rae's chicken tastes much better now that I know I am eating chicken breast, not hoof or skin or whatever else Woollies puts in their pre packaged chicken mince!

Spinervals early tomorrow morning and looks like some tricep work is going to be featured too.

2 comments:

Splice said...

All I can say is we all have our "eating moments". Sometimes we are not going to be happy with what we ate, but you are right on top of it because you have moved on and started correcting straight away.
I should call you the cardio queen. You have soooo much energy, how do you do it?
Deb

LizN said...

Deb, my secret weapon is food and plenty of it :)
Unfortunately cinnamon spiced cookies are not part of my eating equation :(
Hugs
Liz;)