Monday, July 17, 2006

Changing gears


Today ended up being an unplanned rest day - slept in and really felt like I needed a day off, which I took. I ended up attacking mountains of washing and ironing as well as training 3 new clients today. It looks like I may have a Sportsmodel to enter into the comp in October! Early days though and I need to find out more about what is involved in the Sportsmodel side of things so I can tweak the training in the right direction. She is such an attractive girl!

What else - having a bit of a mental battle with the prep side of things today - if I was back at home, things would be a cinch, but mentally without that daily contact it is hard to press on - but I am not giving in!

3 comments:

Splice said...

Hang in there Liz. We will all have to go through these kind of days. I know its always easier when your in your own routine at home.
I know this wont set you back at all, you will be back on top of it mentally in no time at all.
Deb

LizN said...

Deb, thank you for your faith in me - it really helps me a lot!
Hugs
Liz;)

Splice said...

Are you kidding??? I saw you on stage girl, how can I not have faith in you lol.