Friday, July 28, 2006

Personal Training Gone Mad!


Whew, I cannot believe the demand for personal training here - another client on the roster now and because I am totally booked out next week, I get to meet her the week after! No wonder I have been sleeping so well at night! I think it is more a case of "being in the right place at the right time" more than anything else - I certainly haven't been seeking out people to train but the clients I have had so far have been enjoyable to work with, so it's really no drama to do this.

Training today: walk moderate; teach Step class - then I committed to a 15 minute shoulder workout afterwards, even though all I wanted to do was come home. I also worked on the first half of my routine. It's pretty ordinary so far( the whole posing and routine thing being my biggest hurdle to overcome), but I think I have improved a little bit, so I will keep going :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

HEy Liz - that is great that are are getting clients. It gives you a nice focus while you are living in whoop whoop!
Andjxx