Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fight!

Sometimes getting angry can spur you on to put in that little bit extra which is what I have been doing for the past few days. I've managed now to turn the bloat around and am aiming for a 1/2 pound (or 0.25kg) loss this week and should be able to get things back on track with a bit more paddling.

Yesterday's training:
25 min race marathon pace (5:15 min k's)
60 mins moderate walk
Back/Triceps/Leg Conditioning:
Narrow grip pulldowns
Chair squats on BOSU
Barbell Pullovers
Defensive Squats on BOSU
One arm DB rows
Plyo lunges
Close grip bench press on decline
Tricep pushdown

Todays training:

45 min moderate walk
Rest day - Enjoyed a Sunday morning croissant as my weekly splurge ;)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

You sound like you are doing a fair bit of cardio Liz, man I don't envy you!!! Are you are a fan of plyometrics? Do you incorporate it at all with your clients programs? What do you normally do with your plyo lunges? do you just do a lunge and then jump swap legs and lunge again repeating the process??

As for the bloat, your a woman Liz we all bloat - the other day I swore I was as bloated as when I was 5 months preggie!!! I absolutely hate that feeling!!! Glad to see it is gone though and your feeling stronger!

Splice said...

Liz, when I feel bloated, I find that drinking green tea helps.

Feeling bloated plays with your mind. You will be fine, 11 weeks is still a long enough time to come in in peck condition. I know you will do it.

Deb

LizN said...

Jodi,
I love cardio! No, I don't do plyo work with most of my clients but I do have a few that I can do it with. Yes, that's how I do my plyo lunges - as fast as I can..ouch!
Deb, I have heard lots of good things about green tea as well.

Hugs
Liz ;)