Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Roar!


Training today: Spinervals Ultraconditioning DVD 70mins; teach cycling class 45mins

Back and Triceps:

Wide Grip Pulldown to Front: 4 x 6
SLDLs 3 x 6
Pullovers: 4x 8
Dumbbell Rows - PB 20kg 4 x6
Tricep Dips (full) 4 x 8 (+2kg)
Incline Tri Press 3x 10
Bench Dips to failure

Posing - relaxed pose, side chest/side tricep
Routine- first 20secs - pretty rough, but I'm getting the idea ;)

Busy, busy day - still going on the washing and tomorrow is officially admin day in our household.

Feeling very pleased with my increases in strength and combined with my little carb blowout on Sunday, I really kicked butt in the gym today - muscles were looking nice and full today, hee hee. Felt good on the bike as well - yes, I'm a sucker for a good cardio workout, which really helps me in my quest to get leaner - I know everyone is different, but I feel I hold much better condition when I do regular cardio.

3 comments:

Ali said...

great that you get over ypour little indulgence and just move on so quickly :)

sounds like you are doing really well Liz, great to hear

Ali xxx

Em said...

WOW just caught up on your blog and i feel like i got a good workout LOL
Your doing a fantastic job hun, Keep at it :)
Look forward to seeing some pics.
Em:)

LizN said...

Hi Ali and Em

Thanks for checking in on me. I hope you both really enjoy the All Female Classic. Lots of pics please!

Hugs
Liz;)