Monday, July 31, 2006

In and out!


This morning's training session was very focused and as Coach Tom from LL would say, I didn't "putz" around.

Got in my morning walk (brrr!) and dialled up the intensity of my cardio session this morning - split it up - did 20 mins to start with, my weights and then followed it up with another 10 minutes at the end by which time my hamstrings were screaming.

RT - back, hamstrings, triceps

Chin ups - 4 sets, varying grips x 6-8
Hyperextensions 3 x12
Lat Pull down to front med grip: 4 x12
Dumbell deadlifts with varied foot placement 4 x12

Then One arm row - 4 x10
Glute bridge on BOSU 3 sets of 2 x 15sec holds
Tricep dips 9, 8, 7, 6 - straight legs
Leg Curl 4 x 15
Tricep pushdown - descending drop sets 3 x 12
That took all of 40 minutes. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you get really focused.

I've got a huge pot of soup on the go right now and have dinner already prepped. Three personal training clients this afternoon and the finale of Desperate Housewives to look forward to.

No comments: