Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fired up!


Today training consisted of a 30 minute run and chest and biceps training.

Bench Press: 45kg 4 x6

Incline Bench Press: 4 x8

Decline Flyes: 3 x10

Standing barbell curl 22kg 4 x8

Hammer Curls: 3x8

Posing practice: front double biceps, relaxed poses, ab and thigh.

Eating has been clean and I have been loading up on the vegetables in a big way. I'm 0.2kg down this week and am anticipating another drop in a day or so. I often get smaller preceding my drops and I know this one is coming as a friendly stomach vein popped out (haven't seen that for awhile! I must have been dreaming of Lia's abs) when I was training biceps.

On another note, my personal training has unexpectedly taken off. I'm now up to six clients without any advertising which is great extra cash. My first client has lost 5kg in the last six weeks is doing really well on all counts - I'm so proud of her! Tomorrow I see a new client and my sportsmodel. Busy, busy!

1 comment:

Bug's Mumma said...

Glad to hear your training is going great guns. Cant wait to meet you in October (or hopefully before!). xo