Tuesday, July 25, 2006

warm wishes


I could do with a bit of surfing right now. That is one of my goals in the future - to learn how to surf - looks like a lot of fun. However in Woop Woop, surfing is unfortunately on the back burner.

Training today:
Walk; teach cycle class; RT - shoulders, legs
Military press 4 x 15 (can you say ouch to all those reps?)
Upright row 4 x15
Straight up lateral raise 4 x15
Diamond lateral raise 2 x 15
Shoulder Scoops 2 x 15

Traditional legs
Leg Extension 3 x15
Leg Curl 3 x15

Having one of those "get me outta here days". I am missing home in a big way today - just thinking of going back to Fitness First gives me pangs. Must get over this and keep looking forward and try to make every minute count anyway. Looking forward to making Rae's chicken (reloaded - I vary my ingredients sometimes) and getting a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

Splice said...

Liz, im hear to re-enforce the fact that you MUST get a goodnights sleep tonight, that's an order ;-)
You will feel so much better tomorrow.
Sweet dreams :-)

Tracey said...

Hey Liz, not that far to Agnes now, they have surfing lessons on most weekends, so never say never.