Sunday, July 16, 2006

Jam packed!

After my three days "mini break", I have come back to a jam packed week.

I have a long list of training to-do's as well as personal to-do's. I am shooting for 4 solid sessions of RT plus leg training drills as well as more posing practice and a routine run through. I check back with David (Leanness Lifestyle Coach) on the nutritional side of things on Friday and I really want to ensure that the news from my side of the hemisphere (he is in the USA) is all good.

On the personal side I have school sports day to contend with as well as paying a whole stack of bills and getting my tax returns in. Fun, fun, fun! I've also got some Ebay listings to put on as well.

I am totally inspired by all of those beautiful ladies who competed at the All Female Classic. I loved the fact that my first comp was all female and hope that the event continues to grow and grow! Congratulations to Rae, Sam, Katie, Jadey and last, but not least Kimmy - I am so inspired by you Kimmy as what a journey you have made to get up there on stage for your first comp, at 50, no less! Just wow!

No comments: