Thursday, June 29, 2006

Posing and Routine, Second Time Around

Today I went to see Jo about my routine for the show in October. I am delighted with the piece of music I have chosen for this one - I feel like it really "speaks" to me, so I am looking forward to having fun with this one! She thinks my back is definitely wider than last time and my posing has improved a lot. Yippee!

I have invested in another pair of figure shoes - these ones are more comfortable and Jo was laughing at me doing the dance of joy in new happy feet.

My other big news is that I have a great friend "on the bus" with me - Anne is doing her first physique comp and Jo had her posing really well - my favourite was the front double lat spread, wowsa!

I know I have been quiet on the blog scene too - but I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone in more detail when I get back.

2 comments:

Splice said...

Hey Liz!! Im glad to see you back and into the swing of things again.
Is Jo doing your routine for you?
I am seeing her this Sunday for more posing help. I still need help with most of it but I really need help with my ab and thigh pose...grrrr.
I haven't even got a bikini or music yet. I need to talk to her about all that too.
I can't believe we are going to be on stage together!! It will be so good knowing someone else is there too. I will be trembling so badly lol.

Andrea said...

I can believe that I will have two people that I will have to cheer for on the one stage!!!
Andjxx