Thursday, June 22, 2006

Training Thursday


Today's photo is of Jelena Abbou who also posts with Lissa at the Complete Fitness forum (must find address and add link). Berns from Passionfruit Designs makes Jelena's suits and I love how she has stoned this particular suit. I'm trying imagine how long it would take to put all of those crystals on!

Training today:
Teach indoor cycling class 45 mins ( I still have hacking cough and it was pretty darn unpleasant!) Also gave them 15 mins of body weight conditioning training.

RT - chest and shoulders
Incline Dumbell press 3 x 8
Pec deck 3x10
BOSU straight leg push up with hand placement variation 3x12
Push press 3x 10
Lateral raise 3x8
Upright row 2 x8

As Lia would say, I enjoyed an off plan splurge of apple and raspberry crisp with low fat yoghurt. I've gone off chocolate for now :)

3 comments:

Bug's Mumma said...

That suit looks gorgeous (and so does Jelena of course!).

Ah right! Hubbie trains at Fitness First in Adelaide Street - I was going to join but ended up going closer to home. Guess it was easier for me motivation wise!

Have a great weekend!

Alicia
xo

Andrea said...

Hi Liz,
I used to ice skate and I did the beading on all of my and my sisters skating costumes for years.
I could probably replicate that design fairly easily on your blue suit if you like.
I actually used to really enjoy beading costumes. I find it therapeutic. I can probably dig up some pics if you want to see my previous work before deciding. But I thought I would let you know anyway.
Andjxx

LizN said...

Hi Alicia, hi Andj!

Thanks for the kind offer. I thought I would bead it myself to give me something to do here in Woop Woop ;) I'll let you know if I run into problems!


Hugs
Liz;)