Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Things you may not have known about me . . . .

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. exercise physiologist/group fitness/personal trainer

2. peeling prawns for a Japanese restaurant
3. pharmacist
4. night fill at Woollies- good money, terrible hours!

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Harry Potter
3. Star Wars
4. The Incredibles (not by choice, OK?)
C) Four places I have lived
1. Sunshine Coast
2. Vancouver, Canada
3. Brisbane
4. Biloela


D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Lost
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Amazing Race
4. Border Security

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Singapore
2. Hong Kong
3. New Zealand
4. USA

F) Websites visited daily:
1. www.physique-essentials.com

2. http://girlgetsitdone.blogspot.com/
3. www.leannesslifestyle.com
4. www.ebay.com.au

G) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Oats and protein breakfast
2. Grilled salmon with greens

3. vanilla bean icecream
4. prawns grilled with sweet chilli sauce


H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Fitness First teaching RPM
2. Reading a great book at a great cafe
3. Being pampered from head to toe
4. Having a get together with friends


Four people I think will respond
1. Rae
2. Rachel
3. Jodi
4. Andj

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Respond... me! I never respond to these things. But for you I will. I'll post it on my blog later tonight!