Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Heck, the girl can eat!

I've just logged my food over at LL and have come to the crashing realization that deprivation is not in my vocabulary. Taking action again so soon is going to be weird, but hopefully I will have more calories to play around with this time than last time. I ate the equivalent of one mini meal extra for the last comp as compared to my LL Bootcamp and I'm hoping to elicit a good response on even more than that.

Here's what I ate today:
1)Oats (40g), 1/2 cup skim milk, 3/4 scoop protein powder
2)Fruit snack pack and 1/2 HPLC bar
3)5 egg white,1egg omelette with 1 cup mushrooms, 1 cup spinach and tomato, 2 slices "Seven" cheese
1/2 slice toast
4)orange pumpkinand poppy seed protein muffin + 3 corn thins, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 jar spreadable tuna and cucumber
5) Lamb berbere 170g total vol, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup green beans
6) Navel orange

Training today:
1 hour moderate walk
40 mins strength training (chest and shoulders)
Bench press 3x 9/8/7 40kg
Incline bench 3 x 9/8/7
Decline Flyes 10kg 3x 10
Behind neck press 23kg 3x8
Side Lat raises 6/5 3 x 12
Upright row on BOSU 20kg + 3x10

I had some real motivation issues coming back to the "freezer box" of a gym today - it was very cold, but I got through my workout OK. My biggest drama is not trolling and picking at food - I got really busy again with "admin" today and managed to stay on task and out of the kitchen. I am much better in action. Maintenance is much harder for me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Liz, your diet is still clean - I wouldn't worry to much. You'll get it back on track using the LL NA anyway :)