Monday, June 05, 2006

Being a food whore (again)


Photo of the day is what I ate for dinner. It's seared tuna on baby leaf spinach and it's about 300 calories with 23g carb and 48g protein. I buy "Ocean Monarch" frozen tuna kebabs from Woollies. I can't trust the supposedly "fresh" seafood here - it doesn't look too good at all.

Weight is still up, but training was good today.
I did Spinervals 17 again this morning and I really feel like my "exercise mojo" is beginning to return as I can pop this DVD in, close the door, have the heater on for awhile and really forget that it's minus 2 everywhere else in the house.

I also went for an easy run to warm up pre strength training.

Today I did
1) Bench press 5/6.25 s 11/10/9 supersetted with glute extensions on the BOSU
2) Incline bench press 2.5s/5s 11/10/9 supersetted with chair squats on BOSU
3) Decline flyes 10kg 3x 11 supersetted with defensive lateral plyo squats on BOSU
4) Preacher curl 17.5kg 3x10 supersetted with single leg stretch on BOSU

Also got some admin done today - I have four birthdays this week, so bought cards and sent money orders - there is nothing worth buying here in Mordor for anyone. Though I was totally surprised to see that the newsagent stocked Muscle and Fitness Hers :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Liz,

Hard to explain over comments.
I'll take some screen captures and send you an email that will show you how to do it.
Not that hard when you ge the hang of it.

Your dinner looks yum!

Andjxx