Monday, June 19, 2006

Lissa


Here is a photo of Lissa ( www.alissacarpiofitness.com ) , who I "met" on another fitness board. Lissa has had an incredible journey and in the time I have known her, gained an incredible 4 kg of muscle (over about two years). She is hoping to turn pro in fitness at the NPC "Team Universe" event in July. This photo is from last year's NPC Nationals where Lissa swept the field in the physique round - as you can see why!

Today was spent doing administration - in my case that is about five loads of washing I brought back with me from our Brisbane trip! I still have a ton of paperwork to sift through, but training comes first! My day will look like this - Spinervals in the early am (aerobic base training only) and chest, shoulders and biceps from 9am to 10am. Then it's off to the kindy to share morning tea with Georgia and hopefully I will get a chance to attack the paper tiger after that.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Lissa has great shoulders!
HOpe you are having fun back in bilo! We are heading up to Harvey Bay this weekend - going to watch race cars - WooHoo! I cant wait - not. I'm just going for the coastal serinity!
Andjxx

Splice said...

Wow...Lissa is a glamour!!
She looks incredible, I bet she continues to do well in her goals.