Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I am such a dork


I have just realized that if I hit "moderate comments" all comments about my blog will appear! So please forgive me if it looks like I am ignoring everyone's kind words. This photo was taken by Andj at the Girl Thing Show. I love it because I think it makes my legs look really good and my belly scarring is not too noticeable in this pic. The blue suit pic was taken the morning of the show. Looking back, I should have carbed up a bit more on the Friday night and taken some resistance bands in to pump up with - in the whole rush, the only pumping up I did were some push ups.

I'm off to bed now and ready to suck it up in the cold tomorrow morning! Now that I know I have a partner doing it in Melbourne, I have so much more incentive to get up!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Would you believe Liz that that competition was the last time that camera took photos. It won't work at all now. :( time to but a new camera - this time with a better zoom.
Andjxx

RaeC said...

LOL... I wondered thought to myself a couple of days ago if you were not moderating the comments on purpose or if you weren't aware of how to do it!! It's all a learning curve Liz :) xxx

LizN said...

Hi Rae,

Yes, I thought for awhile that nobody "cared" LOL . It's a good way of learning more about HTML and we have a very supportive community here.

Hugs
Liz ;)

Jodi said...

I thought you would think no one was leaving comments Liz!!! I kept thnking I bet liz has moderated her comments and was going to leave a post to you about it on my blog - glad you worked it out!!!