Monday, June 12, 2006

Going insane and loving it!

Just a quick checkin to say I am soaking up the RPM love this week. I've done two classes already and back and triceps. Tomorrow I am teaching Bodystep and doing chest and biceps. I will be going home absolutely whacked and bathing in DOMS, but I love it!
Training yesterday: team teach RPM with Toni
Back:
Chin ups (pronated grip), Close grip pulldowns, seated cable rows, reverse ab curls
Today:
RPM
Triceps: Dips (unassisted), Incline French Press, Tricep push down ladder, med ball push ups ;)

3 comments:

RaeC said...

YEP!! You are officially mad... welcome to the club ;) xxx

Jodi said...

love medicine ball push ups - I really love adding medicine balls in my training.

LizN said...

Thanks ladies - I'm home now bathing in endorphins and DOMS :)

Hugs
Liz;)