Saturday, March 31, 2007

Try and stop me

Workout today: Push Pull Upper Body x 3 sets + run-walk cycles 30 mins. Really pushed it :) and pulled it for that matter!
DH got approval from his company for the move back home. I am so relieved! It means we can all move together. Now I just have to get my butt into action and do it.

I've decided I'm going to get all business like for April. I want to ramp up the intensity and focus in both training and eating well. Not that I've been dreadful or anything, but I've missed having a goal to focus on. I want to be nice and fit when I return to Brisbane so that my first few weeks of teaching RPM won't kill me :)

4 comments:

Kek said...

Gonna get all business-like? Er....so what do you call what you've been doing? You're a maniac!

redcat said...

Oh Liz, I'm so happy for you! This has seemed like such a stressful time for you and your DH; I'm glad it's resolving this way!

You have me very intrigued about Push Pull. I had that DVD briefly but couldn't get into it and sold it. Perhaps I owe it another go at some point.

RaeC said...

How exciting for you that you get to move back home!! Civilisation here you come... and they won't know what's hit them!!

Your post with the comment "do what you love and the money will follow" really hit home with me. I've started the ball rolling to get a company set up before I begin my PT training, that way the cost of the course is tax deductible!! And who said blondes were dumb!! Just have to come up with a good name for it now :o}~

You're going great guns Liz... keep up the awesome work hon!! xxx

LizN said...

Hi girls~

Lesley, I guess I'm a late bloomer but I have always liked this one - and with the premixes you can do some good stuff and add in elements such as the BOSU for even more effect.

Rae - I just wish I was "smart natural blonde" like yourself. My hair is forever going orange :(

Kek - maniac eh? I have been known to be called the Smiling Assasin though :)

Hugs
Liz;)